Integral to the service that FASTLINE INTERNATIONAL FZE provides for its customers is its commitment to respecting your privacy online. Whenever and wherever possible, FASTLINE INTERNATIONAL will treat the information about you with utmost care and confidentiality, whether received through your use of this website, your email responses to specific adverts or general email applications to FASTLINE INTERNATIONAL. To enable you to have a clear picture of how we may use your personal information please read below for an outline of the information that the FASTLINE INTERNATIONAL gathers, how it is used, and how you can "opt-out". Sending your CV to FASTLINE confirms your understanding and acceptance of these policies and procedures.What information do we collect?
In order for us to provide you with the service you require we will need to collect, store and process your personal details, including:How we use your information
Your email address;
and information that you provide on your CV and covering email/letter. Other information that you provide us about your job preferences and requirements. In some circumstances the information which you provide us will constitute sensitive personal data. Ordinarily this will include information about your racial or ethnic origin, your communal origin or religious beliefs, but may also, where you provide it, include information about your political affiliations or opinions, philosophical beliefs, criminal record, trade union membership health or sex life. We will only collate this information if you decide to send it to us. You may choose to provide us with such sensitive information if you wish, but it is not necessary for us to provide our services.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Where we store your personal information
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer so as to prevent any potential software glitches.
- To provide you with information about job vacancies or our recruitment services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To carry out market research and marketing analysis for prospective clients. This information will be purely statistical and will not contain any personal information.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- As part of the recruitment service that FASTLINE INTERNATIONAL provides, it is necessary that we share your information amongst our recruitment consultants. We will only transfer your information to a prospective employer once we have your express permission to do so. This will normally be done verbally or telephonically.
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination that is not governed by data protection laws. Typically, this will include, where the circumstances dictate, sending your personal information and CV to prospective employers in countries throughout the Middle East, North Africa, South Asia and East Asia which do not have the same system of data protection laws as in jurisdictions such as the EU, North America and Dubai International Financial Centre. Your personal information may also be processed by staff operating in such jurisdictions who work for us, our affiliates or sister companies. Such staff maybe engaged in, among other things, providing recruitment services, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services.
It is important to FASTLINE INTERNATIONAL that all information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Whilst we cannot always ensure that your personal information will not be lost or misused, we do keep our security measures under regular review to maintain their effectiveness
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet or email is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
IP Addresses and Cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and internal marketing and business statistics. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, affiliates, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties: